Diputacion de Malaga has scheduled to organise info days for general public at Paseo del Parque de Málaga (city centre) from 6th to 9th of December from 12 to 22hrs every day.
Aristoil project information as well as practical details on healthy olive oils and their characteristics will be exhibited in a stand. Various activities will be organized to liven up and reinforce the message in a day focused in the healthy olive oil, such as:
- Children's workshop about healthy olive oil
- Traditional breakfast with olive oil for the public
- Workshop about how to fry meals in healthy way with Dani García Peinado (Executive Chef of the Spanish football team)
- Initiation at professional oil tasting
- Showcooking live with Dani García Peinado (It will show how to profit the healthy olive oil in recipes)
- Olive bones spitting contest. A funny way to show people's skills using the variety "Aloreña" olive bones and an "olivódromo" for the contest.
These events will be held close to the city Christmas market and will be a part of the traditional Sabor a Málaga fair with dozens of local products exhibitors and the massive presence of the public. The 6th of December will be the day, dedicated to healthy olive oil.