The main objective of ARISTOIL is the reinforcement of Mediterranean olive oil sector competitiveness through development and application of innovative production and quality control methodologies related to olive oil health protecting properties (as recognized by EU 432/2012 regulation).
ARISTOIL is coordinated by EUROPEAN GROUP of TERRITORIAL COOPERATION (EGTC) Efxini Poli (Lead Partner) with partners from Greece, Italy, Cyprus, Croatia, Spain and the total budget is 2.008.200,00 euros.
The expected results of the project are:
- Reinforcement of production of innovative olive oil product
- Training for 3230 olive oil producers and millers
- Awareness raising for consumers
- Development of a standardised procedure for Olive oil "Health Claim" certification
- Development of Mediterranean Olive oil cluster of key actors
Olive oil producers and millers